Reservations / Cancellations
A 5% discount is given at check-in when paying with cash over credit cards
Any eligible discount will be given at check-in. No discounts will be offered on weekends (Friday and Saturday).
If booking a room or rooms for an immediate date, this weekend, today, it is always best to call for availability as rooms may not be available on immediate reservations.
Group reservations require a deposit, we will call you after you have reserved the rooms with the exact amount. Call for more information.
Our Cancellation Policy for Guaranteed Rooms is as follows:
* Gun Season – Minimum 3 day stay.
* Should you guarantee a room we require a minimum of 14 days during hunting season (October 1 – December 20th) cancellations made after this time frame will be charged one day for each room reserved.
* Bulk rooms require a 14 day cancellation notice anytime during the year or your card will be billed for one night lodging for each room reserved.
* Individual room reservations other than above must be cancelled by 5 pm the date of the reservation after which your credit card will be billed for one night of the reservation, view deer season reservations policy above for October 1 – December 20th.
* No Shows or cancellations otherwise stated will be billed for the first night of the reservation and all other days will be cancelled.
* Per Person fee is for each extra child or adult over 2 persons, we charge $5.00 per person (No charge for babies).
We provide updated room images on our website, our updated rooms include the following:
1. We have painted rooms within last couple years.
2. Carpeting has been updated over last couple years.
3. High speed wireless internet is available on property.
4. Most rooms offer refrigerator and microwaves, all rooms with 2 beds have both.
Additional discounts may be available depending on season and availability.
If you will be arriving after 5 p.m., please call us with an approximate time of arrival, during peak times we may require a credit card for a guarantee. Baker’s Motel offers clean, comfortable era rooms, our rooms with 2 beds were built in 1963 and our rooms with one bed courtyard were built in the mid to late 1930’s and rooms 1 – 10 were built in the late 40’s so if you are expecting a new room we do not have them, we only offer historic updated rooms. We provide many room images on our website, our regular customers enjoy a clean, comfortable room along with our family atmosphere and keep coming back year after year just for that.
Thank you for your reservation.