Norwich, Ohio Travel / Businesses at Exit 164 off I-70
Come travel in Norwich, Ohio to visit the local businesses just a few miles east of Zanesville , Ohio and stay with us at Baker’s Motel . Our exit offers wholesale and retail pottery, antiques shops, antique mall, home to the original cake candle company along with 9 hole golfing .
Zanesville Ohio Travel
When you travel in the Zanesville , Ohio area visit the local businesses you found on this website let them know that you found them at Baker’s Motel .com, as always we appreciate your business. Enjoy Muskingum County travel as we offer so much to see and do from State Parks, Malls, Museums , Art Centers and so much more. Baker’s Motel is stragtegically located between Zanesville and Cambridge offering quick access to both towns and is only 4 miles from New Concord, Ohio which is the Home of John Glenn and Muskingum University .
Travel and Enjoy These Area Businesses
- Exit 164 Flea Market – Just off the exit, over 100 vendor flea market, Vendors Welcome
- BP Service Station / Mini-Mart – Just off the exit, Beer – Wine, Snacks, Food, etc.
- Custom Care Auto Service Plus – ASA Certified Master Automotive Technician – 8495 E. Pike, Norwich, Ohio 740-872-4090
- Ohio Pottery – 8540 East Pike, Norwich, Ohio (740) 872-3137 / Many types of pottery at wholesale prices.
- Casa Belle Ornamental Iron – 740-844-0400 / 7529 East Pike Norwich, OH 43767-9782
- Mathews Antiques – (740) 872-3514 / 7527 East Pike Norwich, OH 43767-9782
- Zanesville Pottery – (800) 860-6456 / 7395 East Pike Norwich, OH 43767-9782
- Baker’s Motel – Family owned for over 70 years!.
- BuckeyeAds.com – Building Business Online
- NationalRoadEast.com – Add your business to this National Road Listing.
Zanesville , Ohio Travel and Business – Area things to see and do!
Zanesville , Ohio – Antiques, Pottery, Shopping
- Colony Square Mall – 15 miles west on I-70 Zanesville , Ohio
- Several other antique malls, specialty shops, and pottery outlets nearby
- Denny’s Restaurant – Just 4 miles west on US 40
- New Concord has 2 restaurants – Just 4 miles east on US 40
Zanesville , Ohio Travel / Business – Restaurants
Home of John and Annie Glenn and Muskingum University this quaint town is only 4 miles east of Baker’s Motel on Old 40, we are the closest motel to Muskingum University so when visiting this campus come stay with us as we are the only independent motel in Muskingum County and we have been family owned for over 30 years and we have the most beautiful country setting of any lodging establishment in Muskingum or Guernsey County.
Muskingum County Travel and Tourist Sites – Area Business
- The Wilds Endangered Animal Preserve – 15 miles north on U.S. 83 Cumberland, Ohio. (740) 638-5030
- S Bridge – 4 miles east on U.S. 40 New Concord, Ohio.
- Pottery Manufacturing – 10 miles west in Zanesville , Ohio