Zanesville Ohio Travel / Area Business
Motel, Flea Market, Antiques, Pottery, Shopping, Restaurants
Norwich, Ohio Travel / Businesses at Exit 164 off I-70
Come travel in Norwich, Ohio to visit the local businesses just a few miles east of Zanesville, Ohio and stay with us at Baker’s Motel. Our exit offers wholesale and retail pottery, antiques shops, antique mall, home to the original cake candle company along with 9 hole golfing.
Zanesville Ohio Travel
When you travel in the Zanesville, Ohio area visit the local businesses you found on this website let them know that you found them at Baker’s Motel.com, as always we appreciate your business. Enjoy Muskingum County travel as we offer so much to see and do from State Parks, Malls, Museums, Art Centers and so much more. Baker’s Motel is stragtegically located between Zanesville and Cambridge offering quick access to both towns and is only 4 miles from New Concord, Ohio which is the Home of John Glenn and Muskingum University.
Travel and Enjoy These Area Businesses
- Glass House Antique Mall – 8825 East Pike, Norwich, Ohio. (740) 872-3799 / Many different vendors with a great selection of antiques.
- 40 National Road Flea Market - Phone: (740) 872-4072. Just off the exit, over 100 vendor flea market, Vendors Welcome
- BP Service Station / Mini-Mart – Just off the exit, Beer – Wine, Snacks, Food, etc.
- Custom Care Auto Service Plus – ASA Certified Master Automotive Technician – 8495 E. Pike, Norwich, Ohio 740-872-4090
- Ohio Pottery – 8540 East Pike, Norwich, Ohio (740) 872-3137 / Many types of pottery at wholesale prices.
- Guernsey Antiques – 740-844-0400 / 7529 East Pike Norwich, OH 43767-9782
- Mathews Antiques – (740) 872-3514 / 7527 East Pike Norwich, OH 43767-9782
- Zanesville Pottery – (800) 860-6456 / 7395 East Pike Norwich, OH 43767-9782
- Lumi-Lite Candle Company – Phone: (800)-288-2340 / Home of the Original Cake Candle – Located in Norwich, Ohio.
- Baker’s Motel – Family owned for over 70 years!.
- BuckeyeAds.com – Building Business with free and paid business listings, reaching a global market is easy with one of the highest ranked business advertising resources online. Locally owned and operated.
- NationalRoadEast.com – Business Advertising for the National Road, Locally owned and operated.
Zanesville, Ohio Travel and Business – Area things to see and do!
Zanesville, Ohio – Antiques, Pottery, Shopping
Travel to Zanesville, Ohio which is only 10 miles west of Norwich, Ohio and offers all of the conveniences of a small city where people are friendly and always willing to provide a helping hand.
- Colony Square Mall – 15 miles west on I-70 Zanesville, Ohio
- Several other antique malls, specialty shops, and pottery outlets nearby
- Denny’s Restaurant – Just 4 miles west on US 40
- New Concord has 2 restaurants – Just 4 miles east on US 40
Zanesville, Ohio Travel / Business – Restaurants
New Concord Travel - Norwich, Ohio Travel / Museums, Shopping …more
Home of John and Annie Glenn and Muskingum University this quaint town is only 4 miles east of Baker’s Motel on Old 40, we are the closest motel to Muskingum University so when visiting this campus come stay with us as we are the only independent motel in Muskingum County and we have been family owned for over 30 years and we have the most beautiful country setting of any lodging establishment in Muskingum or Guernsey County.
- Zane Grey Museum – 8850 E. Pike, Norwich, Ohio (740) 872-3143
- Harper’s Cabin – 4.2 miles east on U.S.40 New Concord, Oh
- John and Annie Glenn Life/Space Museum – 4.1 miles east on U.S.40 New Concord, Ohio
Muskingum County Travel and Tourist Sites – Area Business
- The Wilds Endangered Animal Preserve – 15 miles north on U.S. 83 Cumberland, Ohio. (740) 638-5030
- S Bridge – 4 miles east on U.S. 40 New Concord, Ohio.
- Pottery Manufacturing – 10 miles west in Zanesville, Ohio
Norwich, Ohio Golf Courses
Muskingum County Colleges/Universities
Other Areas of Interest
- Muskingum University is only 4.2 miles east on U.S. 40 New Concord, Ohio
- Recreational activities including golf, water sports, horseback riding, hunting, and fishing at several area state parks