Zanesville Ohio / Area Businesses
Motel, Flea Market, Antiques, Pottery, Shopping, Restaurants
Norwich, Ohio Area Businesses at Exit 164 off I-70
Come travel in Norwich, Ohio to visit the local businesses just a few miles east of Zanesville, Ohio and stay with us at Baker’s Motel. This year we will be opening our own Antique Shop, call Norwich Antique Shop, and more so our guests will not have to go far to find quality local antiques. Additionally, our exit offers wholesale and retail pottery, antique shops, antique mall, home to the original cake candle company along with nine holes golfing.
Zanesville Ohio Area Businesses
When you travel in the Zanesville, Ohio area visit the local businesses you found on this website let them know that you found them at Baker’s Motel.com, as always we appreciate your business. Enjoy Muskingum County travel as we offer so much to see and do from State Parks, Malls, Museums, Art Centers and so much more. Baker’s Motel is strategically located between Zanesville and Cambridge offering quick access to both towns and is only 4 miles from New Concord, Ohio, which is the Home of John Glenn and Muskingum University.
Travel and Enjoy These Area Businesses
- Norwich Antique Shop – The areas newest antique shop is set to open June 17, 2016, at the motel. This antique shop will offer almost 1500 square feet of retail space, all air-conditioned, paved lot, part of the historic Baker’s Motel, located just to the left of the office. View online at NorwichAntiqueShop.com
- Norwich Valley Golf Course – Just 1/2 mile east of the motel on 40 is a 9 hole golf course. Give it a try on your next visit.
- Exit 164 Flea Market – Just off the exit, over 100 vendor flea market, Vendors Welcome
- BP Service Station / Mini-Mart – Just off the exit, Beer – Wine, Snacks, Food, etc.
- Custom Care Auto Service Plus – ASA Certified Master Automotive Technician – 8495 E. Pike, Norwich, Ohio 740-872-4090
- Ohio Pottery – 8540 East Pike, Norwich, Ohio (740) 872-3137 / Many types of pottery at wholesale prices.
- Casa Belle Ornamental Iron – 740-844-0400 / 7529 East Pike Norwich, OH 43767-9782
- Mathews Antiques – (740) 872-3514 / 7527 East Pike Norwich, OH 43767-9782
- Zanesville Pottery – (800) 860-6456 / 7395 East Pike Norwich, OH 43767-9782
- Baker’s Motel – Family owned for over 80 years!.
- BuckeyeAds.com – Building Business Online
- NationalRoadEast.com – Add your business to this National Road Listing.
- LodgingOwners.com – New, already high ranked business directory and platform to grow your businesses.
- WinlandExcavating.com – Local Fencing and Excavating contractor in Cambridge, Ohio providing security fencing, farm fence, demolition and excavating. Call today 740-432-8111
Zanesville, Ohio Travel and Business – Area things to see and do!
Zanesville, Ohio – Antiques, Pottery, Shopping
Travel to Zanesville, Ohio which is only 10 miles west of Norwich, Ohio and offers all of the conveniences of a small city where people are friendly and always willing to provide a helping hand.
- Colony Square Mall – 15 miles west on I-70 Zanesville, Ohio
- Several other antique malls, specialty shops, and pottery outlets nearby
Zanesville, Ohio Travel / Business – Restaurants
- Denny’s Restaurant – Just 4 miles west on US 40
- New Concord has 2 restaurants – Just 4 miles east on US 40
New Concord Travel – Norwich, Ohio Travel / Museums, Shopping …more
Home of John and Annie Glenn and Muskingum University this quaint town is only 4 miles east of Baker’s Motel on Old 40, we are the closest motel to Muskingum University so when visiting this campus come stay with us as we are the only independent motel in Muskingum County and we have been family owned for over 30 years and we have the most beautiful country setting of any lodging establishment in Muskingum or Guernsey County.
- Zane Grey Museum – 8850 E. Pike, Norwich, Ohio (740) 872-3143
- Harper’s Cabin – 4.2 miles east on U.S.40 New Concord, Oh
- John and Annie Glenn Life/Space Museum – 4.1 miles east on U.S.40 New Concord, Ohio.
Muskingum County Travel and Tourist Sites – Area Business
- The Wilds Endangered Animal Preserve – 15 miles north on U.S. 83 Cumberland, Ohio. (740) 638-5030
- S Bridge – 4 miles east on U.S. 40 New Concord, Ohio.
- Pottery Manufacturing – 10 miles west in Zanesville, Ohio
Norwich, Ohio Golf Courses
- Norwich Valley Golf Course – 1/2 mile east on U.S. 40 Norwich, Ohio. – (740) 872-3858
- WildFire Golf Club – 4 miles east on U.S. 40 New Concord, Ohio – (740) 826-7606
Muskingum County Colleges/Universities
- Muskingum University – 4.2 miles east on U.S. 40 New Concord, Ohio
- Ohio University-Zanesville – 14 miles west on I-70 Zanesville, Ohio.
- Zane State College -14 miles west on I-70 Zanesville, Ohio
Other Areas of Interest
- Muskingum University is only 4.2 miles east on U.S. 40 New Concord, Ohio
- Recreational activities including golf, water sports, horseback riding, hunting, and fishing at several area state parks.