Baker’s Motel Pet Policy for Dogs and Other Service Animals
At Baker’s Motel, service animals and well-behaved dogs weighing 30 pounds or less (puppies are not permitted) are always welcome. ($15.00 per day pet fee for a maximum of $75.00 per stay except for service animals who are always welcome at no charge). Service animals and well-behaved dogs are permitted unless they pose a health or safety risk
or are prohibited by law. To ensure an enjoyable stay with your service animal or your well-behaved dog, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Dogs and other Service Animals that pose a health or safety risk may not remain onsite and include those that, in our managers’ discretion, are too numerous for any one room (no more than 2 dogs weighing 50 pounds or less, however Service Animals are exempt from this requirement), cause damage to our property or that of other guests, are too disruptive, are not properly attended, or demonstrate undue aggression.
- All Dogs and other Service Animals must be declared at check-in. This is very important because it provides our staff with key information about the occupants of each room.
- Please be considerate of other guests when walking dogs on the property and clean up after your dog.
- In consideration of all guests, dogs must be on a leash and attended to when outside a guestroom.
- Dogs and other Service Animals are not permitted to be left alone in a room or vehicle on the property.
- Due to safety concerns for our employees and for your Dog or other Service Animal, we will not service a room with an unattended animal. All rooms at Baker’s Motel will be serviced every day to maintain health and cleanliness standards.
- Baker’s Motel reserves the right to access rooms every day for housekeeping, maintenance and safety and security.
If you fail to comply with the above and your unattended Dog or Service Animal prevents our staff from servicing your room, you will be required to vacate the property and no refund will be given.
We appreciate your cooperation and we look forward to your stay.