Reservations / Cancellations
Any eligible discount will be given at check-in. No discounts will be offered on weekends (Friday and Saturday).
If booking a room or rooms for an immediate date, this weekend, today, it is always best to call for availability as rooms may not be available on immediate reservations.
Group reservations require a deposit, we will call you after you have reserved the rooms with the exact amount. Call for more information.
Our Cancellation Policy for Guaranteed Rooms is as follows:
* Gun Season – Minimum 3 day stay.
* Should you guarantee a room we require a minimum of 14 days during hunting season (October 1 – December 20th) cancellations made after this time frame will be charged one day for each room reserved.
* Bulk rooms require a 14-day cancellation notice anytime during the year or your card will be billed for one-night lodging for each room reserved.
* Individual room reservations other than above must be canceled by 5 pm the date of the reservation after which your credit card will be billed for one night of the reservation, view deer season reservations policy above for October 1 – December 20th.
* No Shows or cancellations otherwise stated will be billed for the first night of the reservation and all other days will be canceled.
* Per Person fee is for each extra child or adult over 2 persons, we charge $10.00 per person (No charge for babies or children under 5 years of age).
We provide updated room images on our website, our updated rooms include the following:
1. We have painted rooms within the last couple of years.
2. Carpeting has been updated over the last couple of years.
3. High-speed wireless internet is available in all rooms on the property.
4. Most rooms offer refrigerators and microwaves, all rooms with 2 beds have both.
Additional discounts may be available depending on season and availability.
If you will be arriving after 5 p.m., please call us with an approximate time of arrival, during peak times we may require a credit card for a guarantee. Baker’s Motel offers clean, comfortable era rooms, our rooms with 2 beds were built in 1963 and our rooms with one-bed courtyard were built in the mid to late 1930s and rooms 1 – 10 were built in the late 40’s so if you are expecting a new room we do not have them, we only offer historic updated rooms. We provide many room images on our website, our regular customers enjoy a clean, comfortable room along with our family atmosphere and keep coming back year after year just for that.
Thank you for your reservation.