CAMBRIDGE OHIO MOTEL
FAMILY OWNED MOTEL – ZANESVILLE, OHIO
Family owned motel close to Cambridge, Ohio is Historic Baker’s Motel which is located in Norwich, Ohio
A family-owned motel close to Cambridge, Ohio, is Historic Baker’s Motel in Norwich, Ohio, a comfortable country setting next to I–70 at exit 164. Our family-owned motel offers large rooms with one or two beds. All rooms have refrigerators and microwave ovens and access to high-speed wireless internet. Our rooms are all clean, comfortable, and updated with good air-conditioning that will keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
We have continually updated our property at Historic Baker’s Motel to make your stay with us more enjoyable. Since we are a family-owned motel, we offer rooms comparable to many chains at a price that is less than all of the chains in Cambridge, Ohio.
Great Daily and Weekly Rates, Not Far From Cambridge, Ohio
What we offer:
- Clean, comfortable rooms with refrigerators and microwave ovens.
- Flat-screen televisions in all rooms.
- Wireless internet access in all rooms.
- Great weekly rates on either one bed or two bedrooms.
- Park close to your room; you don’t need to walk a mile.
- Many 1 bed rooms are park at your door.
- Our two bedrooms are the largest in the area.