Local Manufacturing – Muskingum County
Local Manufacturing in Muskingum County, Ohio Muskingum County, nestled in the heartland of Ohio, boasts a rich history intertwined with the spirit of manufacturing. While larger cities like Columbus or Cleveland often overshadow the industrial activities of smaller regions, Muskingum has quietly carved a niche for itself in the sector. Let’s dive deep into this county’s key players and contributors to local manufacturing.
- Owens Corning: This global company, known for its insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites, operates in Newark, which isn’t far from Muskingum. Their presence has had a significant influence on the region.
- 5B’s Embroidery & Screen Print: Located in Zanesville, this company stands out as one of the nation’s largest contract embroidery operations. They offer a range of services, from embroidery to direct-to-garment printing.
- Kellogg Company: The food manufacturing giant has a facility in Zanesville, where they produce various snack products.
- Bilco Company: Specializing in producing access doors, Bilco has a notable presence in Zanesville, contributing to the local economy and employment.
- Halliburton: Recognized globally, Halliburton offers services and products to energy industries. Their Zanesville location aids in serving the needs of the energy industry in and around Ohio.
- GKM Auto Parts: A regional player, GKM specializes in automotive parts manufacturing and has been a steadfast contributor to Muskingum County’s industrial landscape.
- Shelly & Sands: While primarily known for construction, this company manufactures construction materials and operates in the Zanesville area.
- Nestle Purina: Whether you have a dog, cat, or both, our experts have all the information and tips you need. Our Purina experts cover dog and cat health, nutrition, behavior, training, and more.
- Plaskolite: Their mission is to produce innovative engineering thermoplastics the right way
- AMG Vanadium: The global leader in the management and reclamation of spent refinery catalysts and other second raw materials containing Vanadium to produce Ferroalloys.
These manufacturers, whether global giants or regional stalwarts, play an integral role in Muskingum County’s economic fabric. They provide employment and contribute to the area’s socio-economic development. Moreover, Muskingum County’s manufacturing sector consists of numerous smaller firms, family-owned businesses, and startups that may not make the headlines but are crucial cogs in the local economy. As globalization and technological advancements shape the future of manufacturing, Muskingum County stands poised to adapt, innovate, and thrive.