EXTENDED STAY RATES MULTI-DAY DISCOUNTS
Construction Workers / Travel Nurses / Factory Remodels / Sales People
ZANESVILLE, OHIO MOTEL/ OHIO HOTEL
EXTENDED STAY RATES MULTI-DAY DISCOUNTS
Weekly – Extended Stay Rates – Are you working in: Muskingum County | Guernsey County | Noble County | Coshocton County
- The ability to park close to your room if not directly at your space, unlike other properties where you will be hauling your luggage across lots, through the lobby, up the stairs, or in an elevator to get to your room.
- Our rooms offer large flat-screen televisions hung on the walls for easy viewing.
- Our extended or multi-day stay rooms offer large refrigerators and microwave ovens, not small dorm-size fridges.
- All extended stay rooms offer free access to wireless high-speed internet.
- Book your multi-day stay rooms on our website or Facebook and get the same great rates you receive at the property.
- Laundry Service Available – We understand you are busy, so service is now available for our extended-stay guests for a small fee. Please ask for this service.
- Vehicle Safety – With a vehicle only feet away from where you are staying, and in many cases, you can even look out your curtain windows and see your car. This will not happen at cookie-cutter hotels.
- Grill-Out – This is not permitted at chains, but as a Baker’s Motel, most work crews and hunters use our picnic tables and grill out every night.
NOW OFFICE CLOSES AT 10:00 PM - Work Crews, Workers, Long-term Rentals, Travel Nurses
With our weekly rates, we do not allow pets of any kind, though, with our discounted daily rates, we do allow pets though you must adhere to our pet policies.
Unlike other properties, should you not stay for the entire length you booked, the balance will be refunded to you, and you will only be charged the current daily rate for the number of days you stayed.
Weekly rates will only be given over the phone or at the property. To qualify for a weekly rate, you must be here for the following:
- Working in the area daily and not looking for work, the room must be vacant for cleanings daily.
2. Our weekly rates are by person, so if there are two, we must be notified upon check-in and permitted in the room daily when housekeeping arrives.
3. We offer smoking and non-smoking rooms for our guests, and if you are in a non-smoking room, you are not permitted to smoke in front of doors as we separate smoking from non-smoking for a reason. Please notify us if you smoke so that if you want a non-smoking room, we can put you as close to a smoking area as possible.
4. The visiting family also will qualify you for a weekly rate though you must be out of our local area to qualify. Guernsey County, Noble County, Licking County, and Muskingum County, where we will only offer discounted daily rates.
5. When calling from the 740 area code, please let us know in advance that you are working in the area and are from outside our local area. Though you can always book online, once you get here, you can pay for four or more days and receive the discounted rate.
Please understand that we have rules for an extended stay to provide our guests with the best possible lodging experience that we can. People working or visiting the area want a quiet place to rest.
We guarantee that you will be happy with your accommodations and will be glad to show you the room you will be in when you stop to see our property. We guarantee that everything will work for you in the room. We will fix something immediately if something does not work, as your comfort is a primary concern.
Weekly Rates – Extended Stay Rates – Working in these areas :
Zanesville, Ohio | McConnelsville, Ohio | Dresden, Ohio | Coshocton, Ohio | New Concord, Ohio | Cambridge, Ohio | Byesville, Ohio
86 + Years old Historic Motels in Ohio
Have Questions? Call Us
Anything related to stay! or reservation, our help desk is ready to take call and support you!. You are welcome to send us a message through contact us form!
or call us @ +1-740-872-3232