BAKER'S MOTEL -PET POLICY
Baker’s Motel Pet Policy for Dogs and Other Service Animals
Zanesville, Ohio Hotel – Baker’s Motel
At Baker’s Motel, service animals and well-behaved dogs weighing 30 pounds or less (puppies are not permitted) are always welcome. (There is a $15.00 per day pet fee for a maximum of $75.00 per week except for service animals, who are always welcome at no charge; we do not offer weekly rates for rooms with pets on daily or discounted daily rates.).
Service animals and well-behaved dogs are permitted unless they pose a health or safety risk
or are prohibited by law. To ensure an enjoyable stay with your service animal or your well-behaved dog, please adhere to the following guidelines :
Our Pet Policy for Dogs and Other Service Animals is as follows:
- Dogs and other Service Animals that pose a health or safety risk may not remain onsite and include those that, at our managers’ discretion, are too numerous for any one room (no more than two dogs weighing 50 pounds or less, however, Service Animals are exempt from this requirement), cause damage to our property or that of other guests, are too disruptive, are not properly attended, or demonstrate undue aggression.
- All Dogs and other Service Animals must be declared at check-in. This is very important because it provides our staff with crucial information about the occupants of each room.
- Please be considerate of other guests when walking dogs on the property and clean up after your dog.
- In Considering all guests, dogs must be on a leash and attended to when outside a guestroom.
- Dogs and other Service Animals are not permitted to be alone in a room or vehicle on the property.
- Due to safety concerns for our employees and your Dog or other Service Animal, we will not service a room with an unattended animal. All Baker’s Motel rooms will be serviced daily to maintain health and cleanliness standards.
- Baker’s Motel reserves the right to access rooms daily for housekeeping, maintenance, safety, and security.
If you fail to comply with the above and your unattended Dog or Service Animal prevents our staff from servicing your room, you must vacate the property, and no refund will be given.
We appreciate your cooperation, and we look forward to your stay.
Have Questions? Call Us
Anything related to stay! or reservation, our help desk is ready to take call and support you!. You are welcome to send us a message through contact us form!
or call us @ +1-740-872-3232